Tuition and Fees
Times Dancing Per Week Tuition
- 1 hour a week $40.00 per month
- 2 hours a week $60.00 per month
- 3 hours a week $80.00 per month
- 4 hours a week $95.00 per month
- 5 hours a week $110.00 per month
- Unlimited Classes - 1 dancer $125.00 per month
- For two or more dancers in one family add $20.00 per hour(class)/per month
- Senior Competition Team (Strutters) $55.00 per month
- Senior Cheer $55 per month ($20 discount if also in Strutters or Sensations)
- Junior Competition Team (Sensations) $50.00 per month
- Additional hours for team members only $15.00 per hour/per month
There is a $15.00 registration fee for all students each year.
The registration fee covers administrative expenses, our music license, and other per student yearly fees and is paid by all students.
Costume fees will be kept to a minimum and notices regarding fees will be sent home with students several weeks prior to the monies being due.
Competition fees are due by specific dates. Dancers will be informed of the amounts and the dates due in a timely manner.
Additional activities such as Jazz Game performances are extra, not required, and will be paid for separately from regular tuition.
Tuition for the 2016 - 2017 dance year must be pre-paid at the beginning of the session. There are two convenient and hassle-free methods of payment.
a. We can set up to charge your credit/debit card each month.
b. We will accept nine post dated checks dated the first of each month. All nine must be turned in to register for the first class. If you withdraw early, we will give you back any uncashed checks. There are no refunds given for checks already cashed.
c. If you cannot comply with our payment plan, tuition MUST be paid by the class meeting day of each month by cash or money order. Anyone paying after the 1st of the month will be assessed a $5.00 service fee.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Tuition is based on hours danced per student per week.
- Family discounts will be given.
- There are no refunds on registration fees, costumes, competition fees, or tuition.
Although we are a school year long program, you can withdraw at any time. (There is a two month minimum upon registration.) If you withdraw you will not be able to register again until June and you won't be able to participate in the Spring Concert. We must be informed by the 10th calendar day, in writing, or you will still be billed for the following month. If you do not formally withdraw from class, checks will continue to be deposited or auto-pay will still be in effect.
Our complete policies and procedures can be found here